1. Please visit google form UAS B.Inggris Teknik Elektro: by clicking: https://bit.ly/UASESPforEE
2. Remember that you have done in mid-test rethinking about activities of reading, writing, listening, and speaking taught through Publipreneur Based Language Learning (PBLL) approach of “prewriting - drafting - revising - editing - publishing - marketing - delivering with it’s simulation of presentation in zooming.
3. All materials from the chosen subject related to Electrical Engineering Competencies and already discussed in class and online meeting as well, and you have also reviewed what you have done to learn what works well and what doesn’t.
4. For your career in electrical engineering business after graduation, please use the experience of language acquisition to improve future performance by recalling again the learning experiences by uploading the form of copy editing simulation and video URL-Link approved that the works have already been done.
a. Editorial form simulation approved that your PPT has already been edited used for READING, WRITING and LISTENING ASSESSMENT
b. Video URL-Link approved that your voice has already been recorded for SPEAKING ASSESSMENT.
----GOOD LUCK -----
Learning Portfolios PBLL for Electrical Engineeering 2020
1. Ari Sulung Kurniawan Romadhon : PT Vivo Mobile Indonesia :
2.Khairul Ridzki : PT Surya Selindo:
3. Guntur Herlambang: PT cogindo daya bersama
4. Agung Marfianto : PT. Manorian Mekanikal Elektrikal Servis
5. Dwi Rizki Trisna Mukti : PT. Mitsuba Indonesia
6. Yuda Pratama (1920201081) PT. GMF AA
7. Ahmad Rozak PT. Anugrah Perkasa
8. Zasdi Vogi PT. GMF AeroAsia Tbk
9. Komadullah PT. TEKNIK ANUGRAH PERKASA